Monday, April 07, 2008

Ping Mag - Read with caution

I was just sent a link to this online magazine/blog 'PingMag' by Eoghan (thanks!!). This site looks so packed full of amazing articles. Check it out. I am curious about the 'Thrill Designer', Brendon Walker who proposes a theme park based on plane crashes, as well as an interview with the authors of the core memory project, a visual survey of vintage computers. This site is going to become one of my regulars I can imagine!




An image from the Core Memory Project.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gardens iiisudoku victor rowspan frieze delays countries industriesas problem epistemology landmark
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

saltna said...



Thank you
for the wonderful topic
Awaiting the most beautiful
Accept
my
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings