Friday, September 05, 2008

Giant Robotic Spider Roams Liverpool Streets




Probably the only time I thought I would say 'I wish I was in Liverpool rather than here in sunny Italy' is because this weekend sees what is set to be a spectacular street theatre performance that takes in the entire city. Starting with a giant 15m tall 36 tonne robotic spider that is set to come to life on Friday night, and will then roam the cities streets. There are bound to be other creature and players in the five day production if the previous show 'The Sultans Elephant' that took place two years ago in London is anything to go by. That show was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, albeit having only been seen online I am gutted to not be able to see this one in person. Check out the video of The Sultans Elephant in this previous post, and for more info on the performance in Liverpool check out the official site, La Machine. I shall post images and video of the event next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

It seems I come to the right place, because I found something I like, and sometimes things are really looking for opportunities to take!
Personalized signatures:贵阳川麻将,泰兴麻将,泰州卡子麻将,宜宾麻将,常德转转麻将,常州麻将,东北麻将

saltna said...



Thank you
for the wonderful

topic

Awaiting the

most beautiful

Accept
my
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings
greetings